Welcome

Welcome to my PaperCrafting Corner of the world. I will be sharing some of my papercrafting designs with you as well as designs inspired by others. I don't lay claim to having any original ideas! I thank all those talented ladies in my early days of stamping that helped get me "dip my toe" into the stamping waters that helped open a wonderful new hobby to me that I didn't even know existed - thank you Amber L. and Sara W. and all the girls at the weekend Stamp-a-thons. I thank Sandy N. for helping me take off in the direction of scrapbooking by influencing me with a beautiful scrapbook page she had a group of us make which also inspired the colors used to paint the first floor of my home! I absolutely cannot forget my favorite women - the ones who keep me cranking out projects for them to assemble! You are the ones that keep me going! Thanks for putting up with all my classes, PaperCrafting ShoeBox Bashes and participating in my monthly Summer PaperCrafting Days! YOU ROCK!

~lisa

Monday, July 28, 2008

First Day of Blog

Today is the first day of my blog. Of course, it took all day for me to figure out all the settings etc., etc.. I still don't have it all figured out, but please enjoy what I have posted so far. In the future, I plan to post pictures of my PaperCrafting Shoebox Bashes, PaperCrafting Days at my home, more projects and of course pictures of all the fun my friends and I have scrapbooking, stamping and horsing around at various paper crafting events.

See you next time!

Warmly,
Lisa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
I have never left a message on anyone's blog but I just had to tell you how AWESOME this is!!! You make me want to skip work and scrap today!!!!! I love all the ideas! Keep up the great work! Carrie

. . . me said...

Thanks, Carrie! I wish I could scrap or stamp today, but I have to head out to the garden and harvest AGAIN. I canned beans and beets yesterday. You are my FIRST official blog commenter! Congratulations!

Sandals said...

Lisa...I have looked at TONS of blogs and can honestly say that I have never seen one with such unique back drops! Thanks for the inspiration! I am always amazed at your creativity! WOW! I've always wanted to start a blog and you just made me write it down on my "to do" list for when I'm on vacation in September! I LOVE it!!

Sandy

. . . me said...

Thank you, Sandy. I just entered the digital age. I bought a camera on my way to Chicago in June. Those 35mm just don't cut it for me. I still have about 15 rolls of film to develop from about 3-4 years ago. The last time I developed film, I brought in 28 rolls!